Duke Radiology’s expert faculty presents a wide-ranging 20 hour summary of essential topics for today’s practice, including MRI safety, radiation dose and incidental findings. Special focus is placed on the cutting edge of imaging advances and procedures, covering multiple modalities in many sub-specialties. Worth up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics: Body, Interventional, Neuro, Emergency, Musculoskeletal, Breast, and Pediatric Imaging, as well as Nuclear Medicine, Safe Practices and Incidentalomas.
Meetings By Mail presents Cleveland Clinic’s Fundamental to Advanced Echocardiography. This activity meets Echocardiography Lab CME requirements for Physicians and Sonographers, and is also worth 21 ABIM MOC pointsThe program highlights practical issues in echocardiography, including new imaging technologies, multimodality imaging, the role of echo in clinical practice and guidance for structural heart interventions, as well as a focus on innovations. Several workshops will provide clinical guidance on echo’s optimal uses.
Topics include assessment of the Left Ventricle, Valvular Heart Disease, 3D Echo, Strain, Pericardial and Myocardial Disease, Stress Echo, Advanced Techniques, Lab Fundamentals, Structural Heart Disease and much more!
- Explores indications for malignant and benign disease, featuring the wide range of nodules, tumors and patterns of enhancement encountered in practice
- Contains over 100 comprehensive breast MR cases, including detailed patient histories, hundreds of images and insightful teaching points from a nationally acclaimed faculty
- Includes foundational breast MR lectures on indications, imaging techniques, epidemiology of breast cancer and risk stratification
- Covers topics such as benign enhancement patterns and foci of enhancement, fibroadenomas, papillomas, lymph nodes, DCIS, invasive malignancies both ductal and lobular, male breast cancer, patterns of nodal spread, synchronous and contralateral tumors, response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy, skin and nipple involvement, phyllodes tumors, radial scars and much more
- Review established and emerging breast imaging modalities
- Analyze advances in state of the art techniques
- Focus on information that can be applied to everyday practice
- Cover topics include analog and digital mammography, Breast MRI, breast ultrasound, tomosynthesis, interventional practices and emerging technologies, screening, high risk lesions, DCIS, infiltrating lobular carcinoma, implants, reconstruction, lymph nodes, BI-RADs, legal issues, molecular imaging and case reviews
- Access presentations on mobile devices
Penn Radiology Neuro, Body and MSK Imaging Update is designed to enhance comprehension of imaging subjects encountered in everyday practice, and present the newest optimization techniques available. Selected topics in neuroradiology, head and neck, abdominal, chest, musculoskeletal and pediatric imaging will be discussed with a multimodality perspective. As such, the expert faculty will provide practical tips to enhance image acquisition and interpretation skills. This activity is worth up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which are all applicable to SA- CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification.
Topics: Pituitary, maxillofacial, CNS, head & neck, sino-nasal, skull base, brain tumors, abdomen, biliary, pelvis, pancreas, GI, cardiothoracic, pediatric, knee, shoulder, hip, anatomic variants, MSK masses and much more!
HD video capture includes speaker’s cursor movements.
This activity features a faculty of eighty experts presenting over 40 hours of presentations concerning the latest advances in Body CT & MR. Topics include Multi Energy CT, Abdominal, Bowel, Pelvis, Technical Advances, Liver, Hot Topics, Gadolinium Deposition, Kidney, Pancreas, Thoracic, Cardiac and Interventional Imaging, as well as and multiple workshops. After completing you will be better able to:
- Discuss the effect of AI and Machine Learning in the radiology field
- Identify the most recent updates on efficient MR protocols
- Provide updates into new and evolving topics in the area of Body CT and Body MR
- Evaluate the different viewpoints to controversial topics in the field like CTE vs MRE for IBD or CT vs MR for Evaluating Renal Masses
Contains approximately 40 hours of content from almost 90 experts! This activity contains enough credits to meet the entire Self Assessment requirement for ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC). Additionally, the SCBT-MR 40th Annual Course meets ACR CME requirements for accreditation in both CT and MR!
Topics: Multi Energy CT, Abdominal, Bowel, Pelvis, Technical Advances, Liver, Hot Topics, Gadolinium Deposition, Kidney, Pancreas, Thoracic, Cardiac and Interventional Imaging, as well as and multiple workshops.