- Aorta and PAD
- Congenital Disorders
- Hypertension and Pulmonary
- Pericardial Disease
- Physiology and Biochemisty
- Valvular Disease
Meetings By Mail presents Cleveland Clinic’s Fundamental to Advanced Echocardiography. This activity meets Echocardiography Lab CME requirements for Physicians and Sonographers, and is also worth 21 ABIM MOC pointsThe program highlights practical issues in echocardiography, including new imaging technologies, multimodality imaging, the role of echo in clinical practice and guidance for structural heart interventions, as well as a focus on innovations. Several workshops will provide clinical guidance on echo’s optimal uses.
Topics include assessment of the Left Ventricle, Valvular Heart Disease, 3D Echo, Strain, Pericardial and Myocardial Disease, Stress Echo, Advanced Techniques, Lab Fundamentals, Structural Heart Disease and much more!
- Challenging Echocardiography Board Review Questions with images in a similar format/quality to the board exams
- Thorough explanations with every question
- Covers the physics portions of the exam
- Q & A are brought together from Publishers, research institutions, and individual top physicians