Keep Up with Current Trends in Your Field
This CME course in endocrinology is extremely thorough, covering a range of key topics and core concepts in the specialty aiming to facilitate correct diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders. The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology includes case-based lectures on topics like type 1 and type 2 diabetes, thyroid cancers, pituitary masses, polycystic ovarian syndrome, infertility and assisted reproduction, obesity management, etc. It will help you to better:
- Prepare for ABIM Endocrinology certification and recertification examinations
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of endocrine diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the current therapeutic strategies with risks and potential benefits
- Attain the latest knowledge for managing diabetes, endocrine hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
- Apply knowledge attained to your daily practice, optimizing patient care and outcomes