Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review covers a wide array of topics and keeps you abreast of the recent advances in the field. Led by Charles T. Mehlman, DO, MPH, it provides the latest knowledge on the diagnosis and treatment of common orthopaedic conditions in adults and children through case-based lectures on topics such as adult orthopaedic infections, adult spine trauma, total knee arthroplasty, rotational and angular issues in children, musculoskeletal infections in children, and more.
In addition to helping you prep for exams, this CME course will help you to better:
- Recognize key principles of musculoskeletal basic science as they apply to orthopaedic surgery
- Categorize orthopaedic disease severity for proper selection of operative versus non-operative treatment
- Summarize complications associated with orthopaedic surgical treatments and their management
- Describe important physical examination and imaging characteristics for correct diagnosis of common conditions
- Evaluate benefits of treatment options to make optimal choices based on specific patient characteristics