Duke Radiology’s expert faculty presents a wide-ranging 20 hour summary of essential topics for today’s practice, including MRI safety, radiation dose and incidental findings. Special focus is placed on the cutting edge of imaging advances and procedures, covering multiple modalities in many sub-specialties. Worth up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics: Body, Interventional, Neuro, Emergency, Musculoskeletal, Breast, and Pediatric Imaging, as well as Nuclear Medicine, Safe Practices and Incidentalomas.
The ALL NEW 29th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging and Diagnosis is the largest edition ever, with nearly eighteen hours of content devoted to the analysis and management of vascular disease. The ultrasound component of the internationally renowned VEITHsymposium®, AVIDsymposium® is sponsored by Cleveland Clinic. Worth up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, this program FULFILLS VASCULAR LAB CME REQUIREMENTS, and is essential for all cardiovascular health professionals. NO POST TEST REQUIRED to obtain credit!
Topics: Real time B-mode imaging, color and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal, wound care, diabetic foot principles, hemodialysis access, vascular lab management, vascular ultrasound education, reimbursement and laboratory accreditation.
- Explores indications for malignant and benign disease, featuring the wide range of nodules, tumors and patterns of enhancement encountered in practice
- Contains over 100 comprehensive breast MR cases, including detailed patient histories, hundreds of images and insightful teaching points from a nationally acclaimed faculty
- Includes foundational breast MR lectures on indications, imaging techniques, epidemiology of breast cancer and risk stratification
- Covers topics such as benign enhancement patterns and foci of enhancement, fibroadenomas, papillomas, lymph nodes, DCIS, invasive malignancies both ductal and lobular, male breast cancer, patterns of nodal spread, synchronous and contralateral tumors, response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy, skin and nipple involvement, phyllodes tumors, radial scars and much more
- Review established and emerging breast imaging modalities
- Analyze advances in state of the art techniques
- Focus on information that can be applied to everyday practice
- Cover topics include analog and digital mammography, Breast MRI, breast ultrasound, tomosynthesis, interventional practices and emerging technologies, screening, high risk lesions, DCIS, infiltrating lobular carcinoma, implants, reconstruction, lymph nodes, BI-RADs, legal issues, molecular imaging and case reviews
- Access presentations on mobile devices
Clyde A. Helms, M.D. of Duke Radiology equips learners with an intensive review and update of musculoskeletal MR imaging methods. The seminar provides an intricate discussion of the design and implementation of MSK imaging methods for all specialized anatomic areas. This program reviews modern imaging procedures and integrates the most modern mothods to advance image quality. Credits for this presentation can be applied toward your Self Assessment CME Requirements for ABR Maintenance of Certification.
Topics: Wrist, Knee, Spine, Shoulder, Hip, Elbow, Foot and Ankle
ALL NEW: Presentations Playable on Mobile Devices!
Combo and Quantity Discounts are available!
Learn on the go - with almost 35 hours of information recorded at our live review courses. The Osler Institute uses modern equipment to record each of our review courses. Then, based on learner feedback, develops a series of lectures that includes the top ranked speakers for each of the topics discussed Each CD includes a full day of lectures in MP3 format - listen to on your computer, MP3 compatible CD player , or load onto your MP3 player
An electronic copy of the syllabus that corresponds with the audio lectures is provided with each set.
Topics Covered include:
Disc 1: Breast I Biren Shah ***Degenerative and Inflammatory Macarthur Drake *** Trauma and Disease of Spine Macarthur Drake *** Breast II Biren Shah*** Temporal Bone and Skull base Macarthur Drake *** Genitourinary Harold Bennett
Disc 2: Mediastinum Tessa Cook *** Pulmonary Infiltrates and Cavities Tessa Cook *** Pulmonary Masses Tessa Cook *** Cardiac MRI Overview Tessa Cook *** Small Bowel Brandon Behjatnia *** Vascular Diseases Macarthur Drake *** Esophagus and Stomach Brandon Behjatnia ***Cardiac MRI Applications Tessa Cook ***Liver and Biliary Brandon Behjatnia *** Spleen and Pancreas Brandon Behjatnia
Disc 3: OB and Pelvic Ultrasound Harold Bennett *** Imaging of the Eye and Orbit Macarthur Drake *** Imaging of the neck and sinuses Macarthur Drake *** Interventional Radiology I Faraj Hanna Al Kass *** Interventional Radiology II Faraj Hanna Al Kass
Disc 4: Pediatric Brain Jonathan Williams *** Pediatric Chest Jonathan Williams ***Pediatric Bone Jonathan Williams *** Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract Jonathan Williams *** Pediatric Urinary Tract Jonathan Williams *** Congenital Heart Disease Jonathan Williams *** Pediatric Imaging review Jonathan Williams
Disc 5: Metabolic bone diseases Humberto Rosas *** Articular disorders Humberto Rosas *** Bone Trauma Humberto Rosas *** Bone tumors Humberto Rosas *** Nuclear Medicine I Peeyush Bhargava *** Nuclear Medicine II Peeyush Bhargava *** Nuclear Medicine III Peeyush Bhargava *** Nuclear Medicine IV Peeyush Bhargava
Penn Radiology Neuro, Body and MSK Imaging Update is designed to enhance comprehension of imaging subjects encountered in everyday practice, and present the newest optimization techniques available. Selected topics in neuroradiology, head and neck, abdominal, chest, musculoskeletal and pediatric imaging will be discussed with a multimodality perspective. As such, the expert faculty will provide practical tips to enhance image acquisition and interpretation skills. This activity is worth up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which are all applicable to SA- CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification.
Topics: Pituitary, maxillofacial, CNS, head & neck, sino-nasal, skull base, brain tumors, abdomen, biliary, pelvis, pancreas, GI, cardiothoracic, pediatric, knee, shoulder, hip, anatomic variants, MSK masses and much more!
HD video capture includes speaker’s cursor movements.
A professional faculty from Penn Radiology and other nationally acclaimed academic institutions provide learners a multi-method approach for the assessment and treatment of diseases of the head and neck, spine, brain, and blood vessels from the aortic arch through the Circle of Willis. This program includes 4 hours of nuclear imaging content. Worth up to 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which are all applicable to Self Assessment CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification!
Subjects: Use of nuclear imaging, MR, CT and ultrasound to treat diseases of head, brain, neck, spine and blood vessels, cutting edge technology, dual energy, dose reduction and patients with implantable devices.
NEW: HD video capture includes lecturer's cursor movements. Presentations Playable on Mobile Devices!
Combo and Quantity Discounts are available!
- Endocrine and Reproductive
- Radioisotope Safety
This activity features a faculty of eighty experts presenting over 40 hours of presentations concerning the latest advances in Body CT & MR. Topics include Multi Energy CT, Abdominal, Bowel, Pelvis, Technical Advances, Liver, Hot Topics, Gadolinium Deposition, Kidney, Pancreas, Thoracic, Cardiac and Interventional Imaging, as well as and multiple workshops. After completing you will be better able to:
- Discuss the effect of AI and Machine Learning in the radiology field
- Identify the most recent updates on efficient MR protocols
- Provide updates into new and evolving topics in the area of Body CT and Body MR
- Evaluate the different viewpoints to controversial topics in the field like CTE vs MRE for IBD or CT vs MR for Evaluating Renal Masses
Contains approximately 40 hours of content from almost 90 experts! This activity contains enough credits to meet the entire Self Assessment requirement for ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC). Additionally, the SCBT-MR 40th Annual Course meets ACR CME requirements for accreditation in both CT and MR!
Topics: Multi Energy CT, Abdominal, Bowel, Pelvis, Technical Advances, Liver, Hot Topics, Gadolinium Deposition, Kidney, Pancreas, Thoracic, Cardiac and Interventional Imaging, as well as and multiple workshops.