Duke Radiology’s expert faculty presents a wide-ranging 20 hour summary of essential topics for today’s practice, including MRI safety, radiation dose and incidental findings. Special focus is placed on the cutting edge of imaging advances and procedures, covering multiple modalities in many sub-specialties. Worth up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics: Body, Interventional, Neuro, Emergency, Musculoskeletal, Breast, and Pediatric Imaging, as well as Nuclear Medicine, Safe Practices and Incidentalomas.
The ALL NEW 29th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging and Diagnosis is the largest edition ever, with nearly eighteen hours of content devoted to the analysis and management of vascular disease. The ultrasound component of the internationally renowned VEITHsymposium®, AVIDsymposium® is sponsored by Cleveland Clinic. Worth up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, this program FULFILLS VASCULAR LAB CME REQUIREMENTS, and is essential for all cardiovascular health professionals. NO POST TEST REQUIRED to obtain credit!
Topics: Real time B-mode imaging, color and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal, wound care, diabetic foot principles, hemodialysis access, vascular lab management, vascular ultrasound education, reimbursement and laboratory accreditation.
- Review established and emerging breast imaging modalities
- Analyze advances in state of the art techniques
- Focus on information that can be applied to everyday practice
- Cover topics include analog and digital mammography, Breast MRI, breast ultrasound, tomosynthesis, interventional practices and emerging technologies, screening, high risk lesions, DCIS, infiltrating lobular carcinoma, implants, reconstruction, lymph nodes, BI-RADs, legal issues, molecular imaging and case reviews
- Access presentations on mobile devices