× MCAT & USMLE

Audio for Step 1 Study

More
7 years 1 month ago #72426 by odoole
Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum, though I've been lurking for a while. I took step 1 this past June about 25 weeks pregnant and now am taking a leave of absence to raise my now 5 month old son ... and enjoying every minute!!!

Anyhow ... I am a huge fan of audio learning (Goljan, Class lectures, etc) and so when I was preparing for Step 1, I recorded myself reading and quizzing each page of First Aid. It amounts to about 50 hours of audio (though when studying I would often speed it up 2x) and it covers literally everything that is in the 2008 First Aid book.

Now that I'm done, I feel like it's a shame to have this great resource and not be able to share it.

So if you're into audio learning like me, I'd be happy to send it your way (no charge -- this isn't an ad or anything (-:). I can imagine it would be even more useful for moms to listen while driving/cooking etc.

More
7 years 5 days ago #73129 by CubaMD
Youre Awesome!! I just PM'd you right now

It takes a child to raise a village
More
7 years 3 days ago #73192 by doll
Hi, my name is lucia, and I am also a fan of audio books, I love your idea, and would appreciate if you could help me with your audio book. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.
More
7 years 2 days ago #73214 by wahaha007
Hi, my name is wahaha ruan from Russia Federation, and I am also a fan of audio books, I love your idea, and would appreciate if you could help me with your audio book. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.
More
6 years 11 months ago #73443 by scarlet

odoole wrote: Hi everyone

I'm brand new to this forum, though I've been lurking for a while. I took step 1 this past June about 25 weeks pregnant and now am taking a leave of absence to raise my now 5 month old son ... and enjoying every minute!!!

Anyhow ... I am a huge fan of audio learning (Goljan, Class lectures, etc) and so when I was preparing for Step 1, I recorded myself reading and quizzing each page of First Aid. It amounts to about 50 hours of audio (though when studying I would often speed it up 2x) and it covers literally everything that is in the 2008 First Aid book.

Now that I'm done, I feel like it's a shame to have this great resource and not be able to share it.

So if you're into audio learning like me, I'd be happy to send it your way (no charge -- this isn't an ad or anything (-:). I can imagine it would be even more useful for moms to listen while driving/cooking etc.

Am also interested in your audio, I PM ed you. Thanks
More
6 years 11 months ago #73612 by Staci Thacker
Hi, my name is Staci, I am also a huge fan of audio learning and would love to get access of your first aid audio book to help me with my board study. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks so much!
Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!