× MCAT & USMLE

Audio for Step 1 Study

More
6 years 1 month ago #77398 by Owais
Hey,

Could you forward me the audio for Step 1 also. I really appreciate this. I have PMed you already. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank You,

Owais.
More
6 years 1 week ago #78037 by odoole
Hi everyone -- so so sorry. I started 3rd year and with a toddler at home I'm simply never on my computer. I honestly forgot about this thread until just now when I logged on and saw all the messages I had. I'm very sorry for those of you who did not receive it.

Here are some links where you should be able to access the files

docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9GB_OfPYt55YTI...VkMmVkYTg5MmY1&hl=en

docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9GB_OfPYt55Y2F...k4NjY1NmU1NGE4&hl=en

They should be accessible this way, but please someone post and let me know if they're not working. Once again, very sorry!
More
5 years 11 months ago #78619 by neeljoe
I found some of the pages are missing.
Mainly:
121, 133-219, 237-241, 273-341, 418-462
More
5 years 4 months ago #81770 by amyjane
this is a wonderful resource. thanks so much for posting it. I'm going to add it to my goljan routine when I'm out for a run with my daughter in the stroller, on the bus, etc. thanks!
More
5 years 2 months ago #82997 by Catherine Fai
Hello, odoole.. I'm Catherine.. I love ur idea and sent PM to u.. Nice to meet u and everyone. Thank u so much for sharing with us..:)
More
4 years 3 months ago #87510 by doni
hi
im a med's student and i really need a first aid audio book. if you could please send me your audio book here in my e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it....
Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!