another website in crisis

Home Forums General Discussion another website in crisis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bjwarrenbjwarren
    Participant

Hi everone!
    For those familiar with TheHungerSite.com, they have added several additional giving sites. The Hunger site is a website that you go to, click a button and with that click you have given at a minimum 1 cup of staple (rice, grain, etc.) food to hungry. 😀
    They have also established therainforestsite, animalrescuesite, AND THEBREASTCANCERSITE.COM. On TheBReastCancerSite.com, with one click from you added to several others, you will fund one mammogram for someone who otherwise could not have gotten one. They are not receiving enough interest and “clicks”. 😮 The site is on a wobbling leg as of a week ago. I have not heard any updated status, so please click daily.

Sorry for the rant, but I am sort of an activist in my ten seconds that I find to click and give what little money that I have. :goodvibes:

ChandraChandra
    Participant

This seems like a great website…I just got my click on! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    Chan 🙂

gonnabeadocgonnabeadoc
    Participant

Thanks for the info about http://www.thebreastcancersite.com I too am very active with awarness in the community and have a link from my personal website to this site. I had no idea this site was in jeopardy. Thanks again for the info and will pass this along to others.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.