Articles regarding medical topics? and a Special Request

Home Forums Premed Students Articles regarding medical topics? and a Special Request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lorilori
    Participant

Hi All!
    As I eagerly prepare for my first interview, I am trying to find articles of medical importance for my interview. Does anyone know of websites I can go in order to keep up with current events? I currently subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. I am also an active user of NY Times website. Any other suggestions? Thanks! I want to make sure I am really up to date for my interview. Hopefully, it will be the only one I will have to attend (it is my first choice).
    My special request is that you keep your fingers crossed for me and PLEASE say a prayer. I can use all the prayers I can get at this time. It truly is in God’s hands now. Thanks for all your help and support! Lori

Future Mom MDFuture Mom MD
    Participant

I am a member of the AMSA.

They send you a list of article about the current health issues.

If you give me your email address, I will forward you a copy.

Sheretta

spacecadetspacecadet
    Participant

I get an email every week from MedScape with Women’s health information. I think they have other catagories as well. All you have to do is register on the website and it is free.

Pam

Mary B-B ToBeDocMary B-B ToBeDoc
    Participant

I’m with Pam on this one…medscape.com is a good way to see what’s being published in your speciaties-of-interest. When you sign up, you can check off speciaties, as well as “medicine & money”, “week in review”, “med students”, et al. Very helpful, even just for skimming a bit when you have time. JAMA or MS-JAMA are also helpful. Good luck! — Mary

glennvallyglennvally
    Participant

Lori,

My fingers are crossed and you’re on my prayer list. GOOD LUCK!!!

Val

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.