Audio for Step 1 Study

Home Forums MCAT & USMLE Audio for Step 1 Study

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    odooleodoole
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this forum, though I’ve been lurking for a while. I took step 1 this past June about 25 weeks pregnant and now am taking a leave of absence to raise my now 5 month old son … and enjoying every minute!!!

Anyhow … I am a huge fan of audio learning (Goljan, Class lectures, etc) and so when I was preparing for Step 1, I recorded myself reading and quizzing each page of First Aid. It amounts to about 50 hours of audio (though when studying I would often speed it up 2x) and it covers literally everything that is in the 2008 First Aid book.

Now that I’m done, I feel like it’s a shame to have this great resource and not be able to share it.

So if you’re into audio learning like me, I’d be happy to send it your way (no charge — this isn’t an ad or anything (-:). I can imagine it would be even more useful for moms to listen while driving/cooking etc.

CubaMDCubaMD
    Participant

Youre Awesome!! I just PM’d you right now

dolldoll
    Participant

Hi, my name is lucia, and I am also a fan of audio books, I love your idea, and would appreciate if you could help me with your audio book. My email address is luciamadera@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

wahaha007wahaha007
    Participant

Hi, my name is wahaha ruan from Russia Federation, and I am also a fan of audio books, I love your idea, and would appreciate if you could help me with your audio book. My email address is http://www.savelife.com@gmail.com
    Thank you.

scarletscarlet
    Participant

[quote=odoole]Hi everyone

I’m brand new to this forum, though I’ve been lurking for a while. I took step 1 this past June about 25 weeks pregnant and now am taking a leave of absence to raise my now 5 month old son … and enjoying every minute!!!

Anyhow … I am a huge fan of audio learning (Goljan, Class lectures, etc) and so when I was preparing for Step 1, I recorded myself reading and quizzing each page of First Aid. It amounts to about 50 hours of audio (though when studying I would often speed it up 2x) and it covers literally everything that is in the 2008 First Aid book.

Now that I’m done, I feel like it’s a shame to have this great resource and not be able to share it.

So if you’re into audio learning like me, I’d be happy to send it your way (no charge — this isn’t an ad or anything (-:). I can imagine it would be even more useful for moms to listen while driving/cooking etc.

[/quote]
    Am also interested in your audio, I PM ed you. Thanks

Staci ThackerStaci Thacker
    Participant

Hi, my name is Staci, I am also a huge fan of audio learning and would love to get access of your first aid audio book to help me with my board study. My email is stacithacker@gmail.com Thanks so much!

odooleodoole
    Participant

I’m happy to get the files to people, but please PM me — I don’t check this thread very often.

rastolimrastolim
    Participant

[quote=odoole]I’m happy to get the files to people, but please PM me — I don’t check this thread very often. [/quote]

Rasto Lim from Taiwan, nice to meet you.
    I sent PM to you already.

odooleodoole
    Participant

Hi all — sorry I have been slow to respond. My 9-month-old is keeping me very busy. I’m doing my best …

farahnc1farahnc1
    Participant

Hi odoole! Nice to meet you and everyone here :). I sent you a PM. Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

gudiyagudiya
    Participant

yaa good can u send this audio to archanakhandelwal22@gmail.com.
    thanks

happymumhappymum
    Participant

HI, I sent you a PM but if you didn’t get it could you send the audio to marinachirco@yahoo.it ?

OwaisOwais
    Participant

Hey,

Could you forward me the audio for Step 1 also. I really appreciate this. I have PMed you already. My email address is owais_86@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Owais.

odooleodoole
    Participant

Hi everyone — so so sorry. I started 3rd year and with a toddler at home I’m simply never on my computer. I honestly forgot about this thread until just now when I logged on and saw all the messages I had. I’m very sorry for those of you who did not receive it.

Here are some links where you should be able to access the files

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9GB_OfPYt55YTIyODUzNWUtZTZmMy00MWQ5LWIzNTUtNzVkMmVkYTg5MmY1&hl=en

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9GB_OfPYt55Y2FlYWQzNGUtN2E5Ni00ZDM2LWFlZjktYzk4NjY1NmU1NGE4&hl=en

They should be accessible this way, but please someone post and let me know if they’re not working. Once again, very sorry!

neeljoeneeljoe
    Participant

I found some of the pages are missing.
    Mainly:
    121, 133-219, 237-241, 273-341, 418-462

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.