Check this out

Home Forums Women Physicians Check this out

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AnnaMAnnaM
    Participant

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/s267/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

For those of you with plenty of time on your hands 🙂 , you might want to check out a physicians’ forum I found. It’s called sermo (www.sermo.com). It’s for licensed physicians of all specialties to exchange ideas, interesting cases, news updates, practice tips, whatever. They seem like a friendly supportive bunch of people. All discussion threads close after a couple of weeks, so they don’t go on forever. You can pull up just new posts in your specialty area if you want, and you can track threads that you have started or responded to in a “favorites” list. They instantly verify that you are a licensed physician when you register (they quizzed me on what med school I graduated from and the last 4 digits of my DEA#) so there are no trolls there. Check it out.

sahmdsahmd
    Participant

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/s267/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Interesting…thanks, AnnaM!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.