Doing O-Chem after applying

Home Forums Premed Students Doing O-Chem after applying

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scoutscout
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I haven’t visited in a while and I truly miss hearing your stories. My full semester is keeping me quite busy … with 3 classes and labs.

I need your advice-

I am suffering through a bad Organic Professor and his style. He is very non cooperative and tests on what we don’t know rather than what we know. He thinks we are orgo majors, he should be teaching graduate students and not us. After all that hard work and stress, I don’t want to end up with bad grade in that course.

I wanted to get your opinion on converting the Orgo to an audit and retaking it after the application process. i.e I apply in April ’04 and take Organic in ’04 Summer/Fall. So, I won’t have the grades available for orgo until later. I’d only have Bio, Phy, Chem. Have people done that? How did you approach med schools if you had to do that?

Thank you so much for listening to me!

Scout

efex101efex101
    Participant

You do not have to have the pre-reqs by the time you matriculate meaning that as long as you have them by the time you start it should be fine. Just make sure that you are prepared to answer the ??? from adcoms regarding the audit it may come up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.