Dreamzzzzzzz…..

Home Forums General Discussion Dreamzzzzzzz…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

OK, I love hearing of others dreams. You might think I’m wacko but here was mine last night. WARNING _ GROSS ALERT.

I have a med school interview in Jan. I was at the school waiting for my interview. I had about 10 minutes to go and decided I needed to go to the bathroom. I ran quickly to find somewhere to go. Well there were HUNDREDS of interviewees also waiting in long lines. I began to panic, I needed to go and the lines were too long. I found a toilet went in and saw that it was covered in poop. All over everything. I decided that I had no choice but to go, so I pinched my nose and tried to. As I went towards the toilet I got poop on my shoes, then on my suit. I started freakinig wondering how I could do the interview covered and smelling of poop 😮 . Should I wash. I left without going to the bathroom, then turned a corner to see that I was lost and couldn’t find my way back to the interview room. Then I woke up!! OK, I’m crazy! But I found this hilarious, wouldn’t even begin to analyze it!

DO PLEASE SHARE YOURS! Any recurring dreams??

Sethina

M -AM-A
    Participant

Sethina, that dream made me laugh so hard! :hyper:
    But try this one for crazy….
    (FYI I am pre med)
    I had a dream that I was in med school and we were doing gross anatomy labs. Well, somehow I ended up in the deep, dark basement of the school with my teacher. There were bodies all over the basement in various stages of decomposition?! Some of them were hanging from the ceiling! The basement was lit by many single light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. There were various puddles of “mysterious fluids”. I asked my teachere what the heck was going on and he said “oh, most of my students don’t know what they’re doing, and they think that doing these things to the bodies is funny. They need to grow up.”

So, am I totally insane??? :yikes:

M-A

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

Truth is stranger than fiction- yearly someone usually does something illegal with one of the bodies or one of it’s parts…like take an organ to a party or something. You can get in big trouble for that!

M -AM-A
    Participant

Really?? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, someone here in Toronto got caught selling body parts in the black market! Yikes! :yikes:

YearstogoYearstogo
    Participant

Yep, some people are not mature enough to go to medical school! I stopped someone in my anatomy lab from throwing their cadaver’s heart to a friend, like a football. Grow up.

My recurring dreams — mostly have to do with having a big test and not having done any work for it all semester. Often the class is one that they found out, years later, I needed to get my college degree. If I don’t pass the test, my degree will get revoked, my med school admission will get revoked, etc. I also have ones where I cheat on my husband, and with the strangest people! If only I could control who starred in those dreams, huh?

Apart from the infidelity dreams, I can generally piece together where my recurring dreams are coming from. I usually wish I could NOT remember them — you should get a break at least while you’re asleep!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.