Fall Break!!!

Home Forums Medical Students Fall Break!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LindseyLindsey
    Participant

YIPPEE!!!! Fall break means that we’re half way finished with this semester. I get a chance to clean house, play tennis, and catch up in my ICM reading. Exams this week kicked me in the teeth, though…. There’s always another round of exams though, isn’t there…. If there’s anyone else getting next week off…. 😀

Peace~
    Lindsey

elisemomof3elisemomof3
    Participant

Fall break? Lucky you! I’ve never even heard of such a thing, but we are on quarters here at OSU. Funny thing is though, our first quarter is worse than a semester. In class from August 18-Dec 16 (4 months) 😮 . No break :tired: . Rest of OSU (undergrad and graduate students) in class from September 23-December 2nd. No fair 😡 ! Lol.

Enjoy your time off. You have certainly earned it.

Yours,
    Elise

LindseyLindsey
    Participant

Maybe we are a bit of an anomoly as far as that goes, but I am sure thankful for it. It’s so nice to have a WHOLE weekend just to play with my child. And THEN I get to have next week just for me since my child is now school-age!!! Please don’t think I’m cold-hearted, but I am glad that he’ll be at school, and I’ll get time to do whatever I want to do. Those opportunities don’t roll around often.

Peace~
    Lindsey

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

I’m envious that you get a Fall break. I could use a few normal days!! Enjoy them for all of us, Lindsey!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.