Favorite school supplies

Home Forums Premed Students Favorite school supplies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MarilynMarilyn
    Participant

Fun topic!

If your anything like me you have certain supplies for school that you just HAVE to have…lol

Mine are few, but necessary:

-*really* good binder. I am very particular about my binders since I use them so much and they help keep my class work organized. There is only one brand/style/type I will buy.

-PaperMate Clear Point mechanical pencil is the ONLY pencil I will use (I dont use pens).

-Page protectors. These are so great to keep important papers, handouts, etc available and clean. Helps me stay organized.

-Good wall calander. I do have a portable calander/organizer that I carry in my book bag, but with my wall calander I can write stuff on it and be able to “see” it at a glance. When things are due, test dates, vacation time, doc appointments, kid stuff, just *everything* at a glance. In my planner I have more detailed notes.

Marilyn

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

I really like the add-a-pocket-dividers. It is great for stuffing last minute handouts, and notes, untill you can open your binder and put them away. I also have a favorite mechanical pencil.

You’re right! Fun topic! 😀

I also like the clickable hightlighters…gotta have those!! 😀

DreyDrey
    Participant

I like those neon colored sticky tabs you can use to mark your place in a book or in your notes.

Also, this is totally high school, but I still really like using those multicolored gel pens. It gives me a kick to take my notes in green or purple.

I also need a huge eraser, because the ones on the pencils always run out before the pencil part does.

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

I have to have a notebook for lecture notes, and a seperate one for the same subject for out of book notes for the tests, they are color coded by class.
    I love blue ink…I only use papermate mechanical pencils, have to have a key chainlike ministapler, Oh, and a whole puncher!

Doc201XDoc201X
    Participant

I love multiple colored pens for my class notes!

LeafLeaf
    Participant

My all-time favorite office/school supplies are paper clips. I bought a never ending supply of them from Staples and they never cease to make me smile!!!

bekagainbekagain
    Participant

Papermate mechanical pencils all the way!!! 😀

I also love Pilot G2 gel pens. I have to have a binder with a picture pocket on the front for my daughter’s artwork! :goodvibes: Five Star notebooks are my favorite for notes. I have to have college ruled notebook paper with really dark lines. This is kind of turning into my obsessiveness about school supplies… :scratchchin: Oh well! PArt of the “nerdy” image, I guess. 😉

My new “can’t live without” supply I discovered at my new school’s bookstore. Prepackaged notecards on a ring in lots of differen sizes – one for simple vocab, one for more detail in anatomy, etc.

I love school supplies. :cloud9:

Jen In N. GAJen In N. GA
    Participant

FOrsome reason I get a euphoric feeling when I buy office/school supplies. I have to admit that my favorite is my Mechanical fat pencils. If I lend one out I track it down. I just invested ina palm pilot after I outgrew my calendar. Between family and school I couldn’t see carrting another bigger book around in my backpack. :no:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.