FiNaLs

Home Forums Premed Students FiNaLs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MegMeg
    Participant

Hello Ladies!!
    Finals are approaching quickly, and while it seems as though the semester has FLOWN by, I am totally ready for a 1 month BREAK!!! Do any of you ever just get sick of studying?!?! It’s like I don’t always feel like initiating studying, but once I start I really have fun!!! Good Luck to you all!
    Meg :rotfl:

bltblt
    Participant

I’m finished!! 😀 I’m so happy because I was so tired of studying. That bad part now is that my MS II boyfriend has two more exams left and is studying 12 hrs. a day. For the past month or so we’ve been studying together, so now I feel lazy relaxing at home while he studies. Plus, I just want him to stay home with me, not go to the library!!

DreyDrey
    Participant

My finals start tomorrow, and I am both excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I am going to have to take some very difficult finals, and end up with probably the worst gpa I’ve ever seen for a semester on my transcript, but I just keep telling myself that I will be done by Saturday, and somehow that will get me through it.

Good luck to those who are dealing with finals this week along with me, you are not alone!

asunshineasunshine
    Participant

I’m done with my final! I was doing so well in O Chem and then life happened….we’ll see how I did on the final. I’m dying to know my final grade.

Hang in there, gals! This is just one semester of the rest of your life.

amy

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Guess what you guys?
    I dont know if you guys remember, but I posted a long time ago about my math anxiety and incompetence, well, I GOT an A IN MA153 (Alg/Trig)!!!!!! I can do math! I REALLY can!
    If I sat my mind to it and got an A, this should be motivation enough for all you doubting Thomas’s that you can do it too!

HOOORAY! :rotfl:
    Now……time to hit the books for my chem final on Wednesday.

DreyDrey
    Participant

Congrats Dana, send some of that great Karma my way for my Biochemistry final tomorrow! Wish me luck! Back to studying the chemical structure of Acetyl-CoA. :rolleyes:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.