Finals?

Home Forums Medical Students Finals?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

I know the semesters are all winding down. What kind of finals schedule is everyone facing?

My finals start Dec 5 and run through the 12th. The first 2 are the biggies (pharm and path) and the school was kind enough to give us a weekend between them. 🙂

Anyways, they’re coming up soon & I’m already in a bit of a cramming mode. :boggled: What about the rest of you?

rockfeverrockfever
    Participant

hi! i just finished 5 tests in 4 weeks and luckily have 3 weeks until the next one. then the week before chritsmas i have 3 exams. i don’t see how this is humanly possible. but i know that I will get through it.

good luck on exams everyone!

erinerin
    Participant

Friday is my last final….Neuro. It will be our ninth in the last 3 weeks! I am so ready to be done. Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I was mentally done a while ago…….. 🙂

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Wow, my school runs them all much closer: we have 9 tests in 8 days (including 2 days off for a weekend) :boggled:

We recently finished a long-midterm season mixed with some regular exams…for 5 weeks straight we had multiple exams.

I’ll definitely be ready for the Christmas break! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.