Free money via Upromise

Home Forums Family & Parenting Free money via Upromise

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi!

I signed up for Upromise back in April and I just logged in to check my account, blow me down I have save over $136 for my kids college (estimated to be $3500 when they are old enough). This truly is FREE money! MomMD is an affiliate of this service, so if you sign up MomMD will get some money to keep the site running.

Consider this truly amazing service!

http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=37921529&siteid=39772549&bfpage= up_co]http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=37921529&siteid=39772549&bfpage =up_co llege_plan you may need to cut and paste this entire URL

Sethina

BabyEyeDocBabyEyeDoc
    Participant

Thanks! This looks great. Every little bit helps.

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Just got this from Upromise today…

Upromise Update 08/07/02
    Get $10 for college – FREE!
    Just apply for a Citi Upromise Card and use the card at Staples for your back to school shopping. Get 1% for college everywhere you shop with your new Citi Upromise Card.

Upromise Update 07/30/02
    Double College Savings – in the Palm of Your Hand
    Speedpass is the fast and easy way to pay for gas – and save for college – all at the same time. Get one for free and keep it on your key ring – then just wave it at the pump every time you fill up at any Speedpass station near you. You can pay for your gas without ever reaching in your wallet.

Plus, ExxonMobil Double College Savings are coming just in time for Back to School! From September 1 to November 30, 2002, get 2┬ó/gallon back for college when you buy gas – but only if you pay with Speedpass.

Upromise Update 07/26/02
    Connect with AOL – Connect with $50 for college.
    Is your current Internet service provider helping you save for college? Switch to AOL and they’ll give you $50 for college, plus 1,000 free online hours for 45 days, so you can try the service out. Plus, get a $50 contribution every time you refer your family and friends to join AOL through Upromise. There’s no limit to the number of people you can refer.

Upromise Update 07/24/02
    Convenience and Free Money for College – Now that will make
    you feel good.
    Whether you’re shopping for a long list of health and household items or just running out for some Tylenol┬«, CVS/pharmacy is the easy, convenient choice. Now, saving for college is as easy as shopping at your local CVS/pharmacy. Just use your registered CVS ExtraCareTM Card at checkout and you’ll automatically get up to 5% back for college when you buy leading brands like Coca-Cola┬«, Tide┬« and Huggies┬«. To start saving for college, just remember to go to your Upromise account and register your CVS ExtraCare Card.

Also, don’t forget that with Upromise, you could be getting college savings when you:
    – Shop at Toys”R”Us, Babies”R”Us, and Kids”R”Us
    – Use your Citi┬« UpromiseÔäó Card for purchases
    – Buy gas at an Exxon or Mobil gas station
    – Buy or lease an eligible new GM vehicle
    – Make a long distance call with AT&T
    – Shop at Borders┬« or Waldenbooks┬«
    – Dine at 7,000 restaurants nationwide
    – Shop with more than 100 leading online retailers
    – Refer a new member to AOL
    – Rent a car from Avis┬«
    – Buy or sell a home with a participating CENTURY 21┬«,
    COLDWELL BANKER®, or ERA® office
    – Buy office supplies at Staples
    And there’s much more to come!

NOTE: Specific terms and conditions apply for each
    company’s contributions. Contributing companies subject
    to change without notice.

lorilori
    Participant

Hi Sethina! This looks like a great site for products and services I purchase every day! I signed up for it. They didn’t ask me how I found out about the site. I hope by just being an affiliate, mommd will get a percentage. Thanks for the gret site!

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi,

Just wanted to say that MomMD gets around $3 per sign up for this!! Please sign up it’s all free.

Sethina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.