Had My Interview…

Home Forums General Discussion Had My Interview…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

Well, can you believe I forgot my login! I just had my medical school interview here in UK. Impossible to tell, only 15 minutes long. Had terrible jet lag and missed Friday nights sleep, got 2 hours 8-10pm and 4 3am-7am hours on Sat, Sunday night just 4 hours between 4am and 8am. :tired: :tired: I had no choice but to carry on with the interview. Adrenaline kept me awake. GREAT TO DO IT. Was greeted with a picture of elizabeth blackwell (who came from Bristol where I interviewed). Enough now, tired and to bed. See you all when I get back to the USA this weekend.

Sethina
    MomMD president and tired…

EM momEM mom
    Participant

Way to go girl! I’m sure you wowed them. I’m :crossfingers: that this is your year!

DreyDrey
    Participant

my sympathies for a flight to Europe for a 15 min interview!! Adcoms have no mercy. I’m sure you kicked a$$.

Med4MomMed4Mom
    Participant

Best of luck Sethina!! You so deserve to get in! :yes: Mimi

doc dredloc 2bdoc dredloc 2b
    Participant

Congratulations Sethina! I am positive that you made an impression on them. Besides, you’re the mommd founder, you have no choice but to get in! :goodvibes:

shauna ,MS,MomMD2Bshauna,MS,MomMD2B
    Participant

WOOHOO! You had your med school interview! :hyper:

Congrats Sethina!!! 🙂

Shauna

laurallaural
    Participant

Congratulations…with all of your efforts for this website, I don’t see how any med school could overlook that!

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

What is up with the 15 minutes? Is that common for international schools? Seems strange!

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

Sethina…you ROCK!!! It probably only took 15 min because they already want you :yes: (they would be absolute fools not too.)

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

:goodvibes: I’m so excited for you.

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

:crossfingers:

You deserve this, Sethina! I’m crossing my fingers for you…let us know what happens!

kris

M -AM-A
    Participant

That’s great! Good luck to you!

M-A :crossfingers:

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

hi again,

thanks all! That’s it this school only does 10-15 minute interviews for everyone! Only 10 places on the special course I am applying. We’ll see… See you soon

Sethina

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Sethina, we are all dying for you to tell us how it went! What did they ask, did you mention mommd? If so, how did they respond?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.