Happy Holidays!

Home Forums General Discussion Happy Holidays!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hope you all have a joyous and wonderful holiday season this year. What are you doing?

We’re having a quiet Christmas, exchanging far less gifts than ever and might go to San Francisco afterwards. My girls are VERY excited. My 5 year old keeps asking questions about Santa, I’m worried she’s figured it out. I’m having to be more careful about wrapping paper and that kind of stuff.

Happy Holidays. Watch out for MomMD on TV…

Sethina [santahat]

ellieellie
    Participant

Hi!!!!
    I am able to finally get back into the forums! :rotfl:
    Happy Holidays to everyone! Whether it be Yule, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hannaka!!
    Hope everyone is doing well. I will be heading to Montreal this upcoming year to FINISH my residency!!!!! :cloud9: Thanks for everyone who helped out and gave me such wonderful support!!
    Love ya’ll!
    Ellie

EM momEM mom
    Participant

Happy holidays to everyone-may 2004 be the year everyone’s dreams come true!

ELLIE- I was just thinking about you today and how long it’s been since we’ve heard from you! Kudos, girl, on finding a new residency position! It’s definately your time to shine!

Laura 2006Laura 2006
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m from Michigan, but tomorrow, I’ll be flying out to California with my husband and kids to visit my sister in Camarillo, and then we’re going to hang out in San Diego for a few days. And the best part about it for me is: I passed all my exams, so I get to go with a smile on my face! I’m going to try and resist the urge to study for Step One (maybe a little on the plane), but I’m really going to try and relax. I hear the last few months of Year Two is a killer, so I’m going to rest while I have the chance!

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

This is so sad, I’m on the internet, because my kiddos got too tired, and my hubby is sawing logs on the couch :goodvibes:

Hope you all have had a great one!
    —Diana

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Well, at least it is a comfort to know we wont be getting killed by a drunk driver. Happens every year….innocent people die…. But anyway, Happy New Year!

We all just toasted, my littlest one is sleeping!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.