Happy Valentine’s Day!

Home Forums Family & Parenting Happy Valentine’s Day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

It is now 1:18am, officially Valentine’s Day.

Does anybody wanna share what they have planned (w/ hubby, sig. other, kids)?

As for myself, my husband and I had to celebrate early b/c we do not have a sitter for Valentine’s evening, plus, I have a full load at school.

My husband took me to a Los Angeles Clippers game Wednesday night. Of course, I didn’t really go to see the Clippers, I went to see Michael Jordon :wave:

ellieellie
    Participant

Hey!
    And Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
    We didn’t plan much because we had both been sick all week and couldn’t bear to think of going out to pay for a dinner that we may not want to finish… 😉
    So we cuddled up on the couch! Watched a movie and now he’s at a Saturday morning clinic!
    I do have to give ourselves some credit…he walked in the door from work with a beautiful rose and I picked up some Valentine’s cookies and pieces of pie from our favorite resaurant.
    Hope everyone else had a good time and didnt have too many horror stories form call.

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

Hi Ellie,

Sorry to hear that you and your husband suffered for the week… :boggled: I’m glad to hear though that you guys had some good time together. Sometimes, I feel that cuddling on the couch has the most meaning, even if it doesn’t involve an expensive dinner, wine, roses, and jewelry.

Many times, I love snuggling right before my husband and I pass out from the long and tiring day…it gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside… :laughing:

Hope you had a good one and take care,

Annie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.