Have you ever forgotten to….

Home Forums Premed Students Have you ever forgotten to….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shellbellshellbell
    Participant

I had my date to register for classes Jan 22 and just forgot about it. :boggled:

Michelle

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Are you talking about advanced registration or late registration. I am in my spring session now, in fact, have an appt on the 16 of this month to register for both summer and next fall, and my classes just started 1/13.

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Hi there

Yes it was advanced so not too much lost. But I usually get slim pickins this late in the game.

You have already started. Our Spring session starts Feb 17.

Hope all is well with you and your family!

Michelle

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Well then, dont fell bad shell, last semester I was late for advance registration for this semester, I had slim choices with my non science classes!

Yes, our spring semester ends the beginning of May. We have a summer 1 session from May to June (6 wks) and summer 2 June to the end of July (8 weeks). I am going to take one class each session.

So far so good, I havent taken any tests, but next week I have a test in math on Tues., chem on Wed, and a paper due in my psych of men class on the very same day. Uggggh!

My family is doing well…but suddenly, the little ones are asking me, “You are going to school again today?” My 4 year old asked me last night, “If you go to school and have class, why do you still do school stuff at night?” It was cute, that was good logic, he was thinking since I already went to class, the school stuff should be over until next time!

Hope things and family are going well for you too!

–Dana

YearstogoYearstogo
    Participant

Yes, I was late with registration once about a year ago. I am doing only research right now, so it wasn’t an issue of class choice. Rather, it meant that my school unregistered me, so my stipend check did not get deposited (yes, ouch, it’s not much but we were planning on getting it!) AND my student loans became due. Ouch! Obviously I fixed that right away! It happened when I was home with a new baby and time got away from me. It’s not just you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.