Hello Members!…:)

Home Forums Family & Parenting Hello Members!…:)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

Hi!

Many of you have seen my silly screen name around since I have already posted like a couple thousand already :rolleyes: (seems more like a million) 🙂 .

Since “SpaceCadet” already started the trend of introducing herself as the moderator for the PREMED forum, I guess I should do the same 🙂 .

My name is Annie and I will be your FAMILY AND PARENTING moderator. I’m more than happy to do so, and I’m thrilled to be a part of MomMD. I guess you can consider me an older member (somewhat) b/c I’ve been around for a year now, but there are those *special* members who have been around since the beginning of MomMD.

I love MomMD so much b/c of what it provides for us…a sense of belonging and community. Therefore, I have been trying to be as involved with this website as I can and I will continue to do so as long as Sethina (the site’s wonderful president) allows me to stick around :p .

I hope to see more discussions going and that our members keep themselves well involved with this FAMILY AND PARENTING forum. We all know how important family is…to most of us, family comes first! 😉 So share your stories, concerns, hopes, dreams, fears, etc. and you’ll see that many of our awesome members will be here to support you. Thats what MomMD is for 😀 !

I’m so very proud to see that the # of members is growing and to see so many strong individuals following their hearts and fullfilling their dreams, whatever those dreams may be.

Take care and good luck in all of your endeavors! Stay Strong 😀 !

Annie a.k.a. “Caligirl:)” 😎

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Annie,

Thanks for such a wonderful introduction! I’m especially keen to hear from others about their top family and parenting concerns.

Sethina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.