Help! the Flu got me!

Home Forums General Discussion Help! the Flu got me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EliEli
    Participant

I believe the flu decided to invade my body this year a little too early…The symptoms are starting to show today. I’ve got one more final this coming Monday, how am I going to study for Biochem??? Does anyone have any nice home remedies? Should I stay away from my husband and 11 month old daughter? All I need is the whole family sick :wave:

EliEli
    Participant

By the way I’m not asking for any medical advise, I’m just looking for liitle compassion and attention :wave: I love these little guys!!

efex101efex101
    Participant

Eli just take it easy and one day at a time. Read your notes for like 30 minutes and then take a break. Do this as often as you can with plenty of time for resting and getting good food. Remember that this is only one test of the many you have taken. If you really feel lousy and are not able to study I would contact the professor and see if you can take the test later…all he/she can say is no, but you never know.

elisemomof3elisemomof3
    Participant

if you feel really horrible the day before the test (can’t stand up, incessant vomiting/diarrhea) then go to the doc and get a note from the doc. That way, if you have to postpone your exam, you have doctor’s documentation to back you up :tired: .

Anyhoo…you are not a baby if you postpone the exam. You will survive and sometimes the profs are extra nice to you if you really are sick and had to take it late. During that pregnancy incident one incident even told me I didn’t have to take the final and he just calculated my grade based on my performance up to then :goodvibes: !

Good luck!
    Elise 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.