Helping doctors achieve work-life balance WITHOUT burnout or quitting medicine.

Home Forums Women Physicians Helping doctors achieve work-life balance WITHOUT burnout or quitting medicine.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lesley KellieLesley Kellie
    Participant

About:
    I am an internal medicine physician, lifestyle medicine certified diplomate, and a certified wellness coach.
    I am also a MOM, a wife to a much busier doc, and a daughter who practices full-time in a hospital employed primary care setting who has been navigating through burnout for the past 6 years.

Mission: Helping primary-care doctors achieve work-life balance WITHOUT burnout or quitting medicine

Recently, I have received some messages asking how I continue to navigate through burnout without quitting clinical medicine.

I’m considering putting together online course with group coaching where I’ll teach you everything that I know on how to love practicing medicine again despite the challenges we face and achieve the work life balance we all have been longing for.

I would like to post a survey of interest to make sure I include things that people would want to know about.

If you are interested here is the link to the survey:
    https://forms.gle/X4ihVtrWc4TYbVTU7

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.