Hi everyone!!!

Home Forums Introductions & Connections Hi everyone!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ClarkentiClarkenti
    Participant

Hi to everyone…
    I´m 31 years old and I´m doing my second year at MedSchool in bolivia(south of america).
    I wont finish here, I decided to take my transcripts and apply at some college there, and then do all pre-med …(cause I didn´t) sounds crazy?? I just want to be a doctor there in the Usa. I think that wont be hard to get in medschool with my background.. I used to work to a big hospital in brazil for 4 years.. (at lab), I have 2 of 6 years of medicine done, and I will study hard to get only A in college.I want to be a pediatric (my dream). I just want all my dreams come true and I will work hard for it. I will have to work and study, I know that wont be easy.. but we that are in the same battle can do whatever we want. Just trust in God.. and think positive….
    I need some advices . cause I will start from 0…. 🙂 )
    Thanks…
    Clarkenti

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Welcome! I’m so glad you found us. Feel free to post any questions you have. We have lots of members with great information.

When are you planning on coming to the US?

Theresa

ClarkentiClarkenti
    Participant

Hi theresa…
    Thank you very much for the attention..
    I´m so happy cause I found this site and these wonderful people that can help me and ask for help. 🙂 )
    I hope our dreams come true…. Trust in god and do the better from you…
    I wil be there in the Usa in august.. I will start college enf of august. I will have about 90 credits will see how many they will accepet, I don´t know yet cause I don´t have my transcripts on my hands yet.. I will have all in july. 🙂 )
    I´m planning to get married soon, my bride lives in Atlanta… 🙂 )
    Well.. Thank you very much..
    Good luck..
    Clarkenti

bzmom4bzmom4
    Participant

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!
    Keep us posted on your college career! I will be praying for your success!

ClarkentiClarkenti
    Participant

hi bzmom4!!!
    I´m so happy with that idea to go home… 🙂 ) I´m pretty sure that I will be sucess… doesn´t matter how long it´s going to take… I will keep going.. 🙂 ) I´m so happy also cause I meet you guys, thanks very much for sweets notes… I will be always here with you .. sharing our good and bad times.. 🙂 ) I will be praying to each one with same dream… 🙂 )
    Thanks a lot…
    Good weekend …..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.