How do I become a doctor?

Home Forums Premed Students How do I become a doctor?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cherrycherry
    Participant

Hi, I’m currently a law student in Uni right now but for the past year, I’m been considering as to whether a career in Medicine would be the one for me. I understand that there are different areas of Medicine and right now, I have no idea which area I wish to embark one. So anyone out there who has any experience in any medical field and would like to share their experiences and advice, please do. I’m really keen on becoming a doctor. Thank you so much.

efex101efex101
    Participant

Hello you may want to check out this web page it will explain to you very thoroughly the “how to” become a doctor part. You already will have a huge advantage IMHO because the way things are going having a law degree will help you a lot once you become a doc. Please post any questions you have and I am sure someone will answer. I am not in medical school yet but have all my pre-reqs almost completed and will apply next year to medical school…

DONOTDELETE ****DONOTDELETE**
    Participant

I am very curious on this topic and just wanted to say that it is an Excellent article!
    Thanks efex 101

efex101efex101
    Participant

Wow, blast from the past, glad the web page still worked 🙂 That was even before I had started medical school, time flies!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.