How do you handle teachers…

Home Forums Premed Students How do you handle teachers…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Teachers, I feel like some of them are just plain mean. 😮 I was in class last night and we were discussing our futures. I was asked what I plan on doing for a career. I stated that Medical School was in my plan. :yes: My teacher stated that all Doctors and Lawyers are idiots!!! :yikes:
    She suggested I find another path if I wanted to succeed.

Have any of you ever come across this at all?

Please, anyone any advice on how to handle this?

Michelle

residentmomresidentmom
    Participant

She probably couldn’t get into med school and is sour grapes now. Or maybe her evil ex husband is a doctor. Who knows? You run into idiots everywhere. :p

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Next time someone says something that stupid just smile smugly like they are the butt of a joke that only you know! 😉 That oughta throw them off a bit! :laughing:

Theresa

DreyDrey
    Participant

Wow, what a totally :censored: thing to say. If I had the guts, I’d tell her you trust her opinion because she seems to be an expert on the topic of idiocy.

pele9397pele9397
    Participant

Do what you truely feel in your heart. If you want to become a doctor then you will have to face cranky people all the time. If you love medicine then the bad stuff will never put a damper on your passion. I was told i could never do it and I know I can so i will.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.