How many hours a day/week do you study?

Home Forums Premed Students How many hours a day/week do you study?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MarilynMarilyn
    Participant

I am just curious…

How many hours a week/day do you study?

I study (depending on what classes I am taking each semester) 1-2 hours a day I would guess, some days nothing.

Marilyn

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

I generally dont count the hours, but I do something everyday. If I had to guess, I would say minimally 20 hrs a week without tests.

bekagainbekagain
    Participant

It depends a lot for me on what I have coming up in the week. I do not spend a ton of time ever – that will change next year with physics and orgo!!! 😮 I probably spend an average of one hour a day studying?? I don’t really know. I take longer on some things because I do it while watching the tube. Can’t do math that way…but flashcards, etc. Most of my tie is spent doing busy work rather than studying per se. Math assignments, Spanish worksheets, etc.

JulieRmJulieRm
    Participant

What I do is kind of strange! I record my lectures; write comments (notes) in class; and then I get home and rewrite my notes. This has really helped me, but it doesn’t work for everyone. It is time consuming (about 20 hours per week), but the good thing is that you get very familiar with the material and you don’t have to cram for exams.

Jen In N. GAJen In N. GA
    Participant

I would have to say that I study about 2 – 3 hours a night and about 12- 16 hours a weekend :rolleyes: – but I am also taking a heavy class load :yikes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.