How many of you attempt to study…

Home Forums General Discussion How many of you attempt to study…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shellbellshellbell
    Participant

and your sweet children come in every 2 minutes? 😮 I love my children so much, but I feel like my 5 and 7 year old can not sit for 1 minute without fighting or something. 😡

I usually study in the night, but somedays I study in the day for 1/2 hour here and there.

Do any of you run into this?

Thanks for letting me vent :banghead:

Michelle

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Between interruptions from hubby & kiddo and other household distractions, I decided that I had to study at school. :tired:

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

When I was studying for Orgo and the MCAT I would announce to the kids that I was studying from, say, 1:00-1:45. Any snacks, drinks, etc needed to be asked for right now, before I started. Then I would set them up with said snack and a favorite TV show. (I often planned around their shows!) The more often I did this the more used to it they got to be. after a while I would hear them telling each other not to bother me until the show was over. ( the TV show gave them a concrete start and ending point.) It did help decrease the disruptions.

Still, I studied when they were at school or at night as much as possible. I would even wake up at 5:30 to get an hour in before the day started.
    Theresa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.