I had my baby!

Home Forums Family & Parenting I had my baby!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    spacecadetspacecadet
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know why I’ve been MIA lately. I had my second son, Gage, on Wednesday morning at 3:53am. It was very exciting because I only had a 3-hour labor and had no idea I was as far along as I was. We left the house at 3:30 and barely made it to the hospital, which is only 15 minutes away! I had him in the ER about five minutes after we pulled up. I think I made that ER doc’s day. 🙂 Everything was so crazy, we didn’t get any pictures right away, and we didn’t get to collect the cord blood. I was bummed that my OB didn’t get to do the delivery, but it was better than having him in the car.

Everyone is fine. He was a whopping 9lb4oz! We’re home now and doing great.

Pam

NanonNanon
    Participant

FANTASTIC!!! Wow, that must have been a wild ride in the car to the hospital. :boggled: And that’s one BIG BABY! 😀 When you recover, you must give us the extended story.

Congradulations,

Nanon

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

Pam,

I’m so happy for you! Congratulations, you must be so proud to have brought such a healthy son into the world. What an experience you went through…having to have the baby in the ER. I can’t imagine what the ride was like.

Once again, congratulations on you beautiful bundle of joy 🙂 .

Annie

MelissaGrayMelissaGray
    Participant

Pam,

Glad to hear the great news! :goodvibes: 😀

Melissa

LindseyLindsey
    Participant

🙂 😀 😉 :p 😮 :goodvibes: :boggled:

So cool…..congratulations!!!

lol….and I remember when I thought I had a baby…. Next thing I knew there was a big ol’ stinky boy with toe jam who loves to belch and fart….lol. But he also loves to whistle and sing, so I guess it all comes out in the wash….

===~~
    (that’s a cigar….lol)

Lindsey

glennvallyglennvally
    Participant

LOL Lindsey! My 7 year old boy is getting to the STINKY stage…Whatever happened to that beautiful little angel I cradled in my arms??? Enjoy him while he’s still sweet, Pam. You’ll need those “awwwwwww” memories to get you through the potty mouth, toe jam, toilet humor, amazing destructive powers, etc. etc. etc. 😀

Congrats!

Val

ChandraChandra
    Participant

OH, HAPPY DAY!!
    My prayers for you and your family. Enjoy!
    Chan

Mary B-B ToBeDocMary B-B ToBeDoc
    Participant

Pam,

Many congratulations! A new little person is simply beautiful…enjoy! 🙂

Med4MomMed4Mom
    Participant

Pam,

I got the shivers just reading your post!!! :goodvibes: Even though I know I am DONE having babies (we have 3) – I still am blown away by the power of that moment of birth – Wow!

“Tiny babies warm the heart” 😮 Hugs, Mimicat

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Pam, tremendous congratulations!!!!! I’m so happy for you and pleased to hear that everyone is doing well. 😀
    Theresa

elisemomof3elisemomof3
    Participant

Woohoo :goodvibes: ! Way to pop into the world little one 😮 ! Congrats to mom and dad, welcome to baby 😀 .

You go girl!

Yours,
    Elise 😀

bjwarrenbjwarren
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! They are such miracles! Enjoy the gift!

😀 😉 :p 😎 :wave:

Brandi

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.