I WAS USED BY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER LOOKING FOR JOB

Home Forums Introductions & Connections I WAS USED BY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER LOOKING FOR JOB

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MARIAPRIETOMDMARIAPRIETOMD
    Participant

I am a General Practitioner and I have a clean good record. I was unfairly fired in July, after I had closed my office of 11 years to go work with a group in Brooksville, FL. I worked there at the Nursing Homes and I loved the patients and they loved me.

I have so much love to share with the patients. I love working in the Nursing Homes, with those wonderful elderly patients that most people have forgotten.

I am 43 years old, so I still have years ahead of me to be able to share my talents. I am an instrument of God, for all true healing comes from God.

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Hi there, :wave:

Sorry I did not post earlier. :blush: I think it is wonderful you worked in nursing homes. One of my family members lived in a nursing home for sometime. The staff was wonderful and very caring. Our family was eternally grateful for such a caring staff. :yes:

Anyway glad to meet you and take care.

Michelle

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

You can def look for a new job in Florida- must be plenty of geriatric and general opportunitites…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.