If you weren’t going for MD/DO, what’s your dream job?

Home Forums Premed Students If you weren’t going for MD/DO, what’s your dream job?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    asunshineasunshine
    Participant

I always thought it would be cool to be an English professor, or own my own knitting shop! :scratchchin:

A SAHM would be cool for a few years, too 😉

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

I always wanted to own my own Bakery Shop. I would love to create Wedding Cakes.

DreyDrey
    Participant

I’d like to own a graphic arts or advertising business.

Jade 's MomJade’s Mom
    Participant

I’d be a botanist or a horticulturest or whatever as long as I get my own greenhouse and get to play with plants all day.

DuckDuck
    Participant

I would be a writer… 🙂

PremedRNPremedRN
    Participant

Aside from being a nurse, I would create oil canvas paintings. I love art.

LeafLeaf
    Participant

I’d be a firefighter. I’m looking into volunteer firefighting, but with med school starting in August, it will be a LONG time until that happens!!!!

StartingOverStartingOver
    Participant

I would be an entertainment critic. Imagine being paid to watch movies/TV/read books/go to art shows/dance shows and write what you think about said subjects!

DrWuStar *DrWuStar*
    Participant

i would be a writer.

or a chef.

or maybe combine the two and be a restaurant critic. yum

bjwarrenbjwarren
    Participant

Are you kidding? This is my dream job; otherwise, I wouldn’t have given everything up to return to school as a single old mom. LOL!
    I will probably always train and show horses on the side though. Breeding and just having horses has been a passion since I was old enough to venture into the pasture with them.

Brandi

Jen In N. GAJen In N. GA
    Participant

I would be a biological researcher. I would love to be on the cutting edge of a new discovery that can change to world…..or a psychiatrist. 😀

zetanurseezetanursee
    Participant

This my dream job but for fun I would probably take up competitive latin dancing.

M -AM-A
    Participant

Being a doctor is my dream job! But I would like to get paid to be an artist…

M-A

chylothoraxchylothorax
    Participant

Being a resident ROCKS :rotfl: but I’d be a stay at home mommy. Also it would be cool to be an ornithologist (huge job market) or p-chem prof.

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

chylothorax,
    What is a ornithologist?

And as for the question at hand, being a doctor is my dream, however I would enjoy teaching voice lessons again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.