Inspirational quote #363

Home Forums Premed Students Inspirational quote #363

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dstn2bmddstn2bmd
    Participant

Believe in yourself!! Have faith in your abilities!! Without a humble, but reasonable, confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.

-Norman Vincent Peale

Stella7Stella7
    Participant

“Humble but reasonable”… I like that 😀

Happy New Year everybody!!! [santahat]

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Oh I like it, I like it! :yes:

Believe in yourself This is one I needed.

Thanks
    Michelle

premdWIpremdWI
    Participant

“Don’t be affraid of change, be affraid of standing still” 😀

…unknown

Jade 's MomJade’s Mom
    Participant

My best friend always tells me that even though others think you might fail “the only one who can stop you is yourself.”

DreyDrey
    Participant

OOOOOH, collecting quotes is a favorite topic of mine, so this will be a long post:

“Live as if you were going to die today. Learn as if you were going to live forever.”

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire”

“Do not feel ashamed if you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations underneath them.”

“Life is not counted by the amount of breaths we take, but of the moments that leave us breathless”

“Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition”

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic”

“I love the light, for it shows me the way, but I will tolerate the darkness, for it shows me the stars.”

“Be yourself as with the stars, the remarkable the expected; the extraordinary, common.”

“The cure for everything is salt: Tears, sweat or the sea”

“When facing a difficult task, act as though it is impossible to fail. If you are going after Moby Dick, take along the tartar sauce.”

“When we were born, we cried and the people around us smiled. Live so that when you die, you are smiling, and the people around you are crying.”

“Live your visions. Life is to short to spend working on someone else’s dreams.”

“Organic chemistry is the study of carbon compounds, Biochemistry is the study of carbon compounds that crawl” (I know, I know, not inspirational, but I get a kick out of it)

Med4MomMed4Mom
    Participant

“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it” Jonathan Winters

From the followyourdreams.com daily inspirational emailing a couple of days ago.

:goodvibes: Mimi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.