Internship vs. fulfilling career. Advice?

Home Forums Medical Jobs Pre-Medical Jobs Pre-Medical Jobs, Internships and Career Planning Internship vs. fulfilling career. Advice?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    medstudmedstud
    Participant

I have an opportunity for an upaid internship, but it’s for a company that wouldn’t want to join after it was finished. Should I just take it to get some experience or keep looking for something that I would enjoy more?

Bethany SlaterBethany Slater
    Participant

An internship is a vocation preparing for salaried and expert careers. Internship positions for expert professions are comparative in some ways however not as thorough to apprenticeships for callings, exchange and professional jobs, online coursework help yet the absence of institutionalization and oversight leaves the term open to wide interpretation. Interns might be school or college students, secondary school students, or post-graduate grown-ups. These positions might be paid or unpaid and are typically impermanent. By and large, a temporary job comprises of a trade of administrations for experience between the understudy and an association. Students can likewise utilize a internship to figure out whether they have an enthusiasm for a specific profession, to make a system of contacts, or to pick up school credit. A few understudies discover lasting, paid work with the associations for which they endless supply of the internship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.