intros from moms-to-be!

Home Forums Family & Parenting intros from moms-to-be!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi there,

Our intros from moms is a HOT topic and it occurred to me that there are probably many moms-to-be. When are you due? What stage are you in your medical career?

Sethina

Andrea JanAndrea Jan
    Participant

:wave: Hi! I’m Andrea and I’m 32 weeks pregnant. Time is going very s-l-o-w-l-y for me me right now. I’m currently taking a year off between my third and fourth years of medical school. My husband is in the military and lives in Virginia (where I am living this year) but my medical school is in South Carolina. He was transferred to Virginia soon after we got married, and soon after that- I found out I was pregnant! The pregnancy was definitely a surprise. My emotions have gradually changed from panic to feeling overwhelmed to acceptance to I-think-we-can-do-this… to excitement. Our baby girl is due March 22. I feel so huge right now…I couldn’t possibly get any bigger!…and yet I still have two months to go! :boggled:

I’d like to hear from other moms-to-be. Especially first-time moms. What has the experience of pregnancy been like for you so far?

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

Any more moms-to-be’s wanna introduce themselves?

Maybe we can get updates from some of our members as we have heard a couple of becoming pregnant. If you guys are still out there and come upon this post, I hope you guys are doing well *and baby* 🙂 …

Annie :wave:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.