L.A .MomMD BYO Brunch at the Beach! – March 27th 2004

Home Forums Introductions & Connections L.A .MomMD BYO Brunch at the Beach! – March 27th 2004

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Alright I am ready to meet you all! I would love to get together and talk with all you wonderful ladies.

Lets pick a Month and date for now :p

How about end of March, is this vacation time for most of you?

Please put a good time for you and we will try get this gathering planned.
    πŸ˜‰
    Michelle

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Oh there has to be some LA women out there! Come give some dates so we can visit and have fun.

Michelle

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

Well, I’m from AZ, but if you have one I’d like to drive out to say *hi* to all of ya!

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Oh the more MomMD’s the better! :yes:

IsraeliGirlIsraeliGirl
    Participant

Michelle, you are wonderful! I’d love to come! πŸ˜€
    March works out fine for me. It will be easier to think of a place if we know how many of us are coming, so who else is in?

Any suggestions for a place? :scratchchin: (I know just the place! Its a nice cafe, on the beach, but it’s in Israel…). We need something quite and intimate so we can talk.
    Can’t wait! :hyper:
    Galya.

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

How about by the beach? Santa Monica, there’s that parking at the end of Ocean Park 2 hours for 2 dollars. We could all bring a sack lunch, kids or no kids and chill??

Sethina

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

That sounds great! Santa Monica and a picnic lets do it!

Anyone? Date? Time?

Michelle

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

On a saturday, around lunch time. That way I can drive out there in time! :goodvibes:

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

How about Sat March 27th? 11.30am?

Sethina

shellbellshellbell
    Participant

Sat March 27th is good for me! :hyper:

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

OK – GREAT. I will move this thread to general so everyone can follow!

Let’s work out the details. Does anyone want to help organize anything? I’m inclined to keep it really simple. Just brown bag it and everyone bring their own lunch and drinks, and a blanket to sit on.. Can you RSVP on this thread. I will buy balloons in MomMD colors so we can see ourselves!

Also, if it’s raining for some reason everyone can call this number 310 289 2149 and I’ll leave instructions whether cancelled or still on.

Just so we have an idea of numbers, who is coming??

Sethina

IsraeliGirlIsraeliGirl
    Participant

I’m coming, and I’d love to help!
    If it’s raining we can always move to one of the restaurants in the area. I doubt that it will actually rain, but if that’s the forecast, we can decide on an alternative in advance. It may also be a little too cold on the beach…

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Last time (3 years) ago we held a MomMD meet at a restaurant, cost precluded many people from coming and although we had a firm RSVP for 12 people only 4 showed up (we had reserved a special area which I had to cover the costs even though there were no shows). Beach is free, if cold, bring some sweaters!!

Rain plans, we can do a restaurant but we’ll need DEFINITE numbers and collect money for a large party.

If people want to pay some money upfront I can look into booking somewhere? Thoughts?

SEND RSVPs to sethina@mommd.com
    Sethina

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Here is a webpage with map and info…

http://mommd.com/lamap.shtml

Follow all updates and changes in this discussion!

Who is going, say hi!

Sethina

P.S. If parking in that lot is full (it shouldn’t be), there is another short term parking north of that location. Instead of turning left onto Barnard Way, turn right and then left into the short term parking several yards up. You’ll have to walk south towards the blue cafe to find us.

wannaBmdwannaBmd
    Participant

Well, I’m gonna be there, me and my kiddos.
    Road trip…

Who else is coming????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.