Looking for a mentor

Home Forums Mentoring – Find a Mentor Looking for a mentor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AyannaAyanna
    Participant

Greetings,

I am Ayanna Bradshaw and I graduated this April with a biology degree from Florida A&M University. Right now I am working as a research laboratory fellow at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia. I am in the process of applying to graduate school to obtain a master’s in public health with a focus on health education and epidemiology.

My ultimate goals are to organize health outreach programs within health departments and open my own health and wellness center as a practicing physician. I am interested in minority health, women and children’s health, and sexually transmitted diseases.

I am in dire need of a mentor because I have so many questions about the medical field, the reality of juggling family life and my personal health, and attaining my goals. I graciously welcome your advice and insight.

Please feel free to contact me via mommd.com or directly at apf1@cdc.gov

Thank you,

Ayanna C. Bradshaw-Sydnor

rugratdocrugratdoc
    Participant

Hi Ayanna
    I am a practicing black physician in chicago. I work in a low-income clinic serving a predominantly spanish-speaking latino population. If I could answer any questions. I would love to help. Please send me a private message if this sounds of interest.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.