MCAT’s at Harvard

Home Forums Premed Students MCAT’s at Harvard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kccane03kccane03
    Participant

My girlfriend wants to take a MCAT course at Harvard this coming summer. Actually she is just looking into it. I don’t think it’s going to be beneficial. Should she do it? Or should she just stay here in Fort Lauderdale and take the courses here? Aren’t they all just the same? I feel she wants to go there just to say she went there.

Thanks.

YearstogoYearstogo
    Participant

Originally posted by kccane03:
    [b] My girlfriend wants to take a MCAT course at Harvard this coming summer. Actually she is just looking into it. I don’t think it’s going to be beneficial. Should she do it? Or should she just stay here in Fort Lauderdale and take the courses here? Aren’t they all just the same? I feel she wants to go there just to say she went there.

Thanks. [/b]

Is there really a course put on by Harvard for the MCAT, or is it really a Kaplan or somesuch course that’s just using a room at Harvard? The course I took was a Kaplan class that took place in a lecture hall in the JFK school at Harvard. Other than physical location, though, it had nothing to do with Harvard. She should just take a class where she’ll be most comfortable. The books and practice materials should be all the same.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.