med student diaries

Home Forums Medical Students med student diaries

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Anyone want to write a medical student diary for MomMD?

eeh2004eeh2004
    Participant

Sethina, I would love to be able to do this. I’m curious as to what would be involved and what you would want the content to be. Let me know…

EemaMDEemaMD
    Participant

I’d also be happy to do something, though (thank God) my time in med school is drawing to a close soon… if people would be interested in experiencing the ERAS process with me (through Match Day), I’d be happy to write.

Linda

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

I want to read Linda’s ‘residency diary’ too!!!!

Kris

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi,

The more the merrier. Basically, what would be involved in keeping a journal that would be put up on the website. The minimum for updating it would be once a month, you could submit once a week if you wish. Just keep a track of your life as a women in medicine, family, career, school, etc. We would love to follow your journey and see what happens to you. You could send photos and whatever else you want to make it interesting. It doesn’t have to be formally written, jsut write what you feel. I’ll edit and make sure we understand it. Mostly, I’ll just put up as is. Let me know!

Sethina

sleighcastlesleighcastle
    Participant

I’m just starting school in the fall at UCSD; I’d be interested in doing a diary…
    Shannon

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Great, I’m just putting the area together now. I need some more of you! Email me if interested. Send a sample of writing journal-style about your life to sethina@mommd.com

Sethina

dgangelodgangelo
    Participant

I could do one too, however, i am in a caribbean school…different route, same dream..

😎

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

I would love to read a diary from the caribbean. Send me a sample of your life!

P.S. If anyone sent me an email saying they’d like to write an online diary, give me a few more days to respond!

Thanks,

Sethina

KyGrlDr2BKyGrlDr2B
    Participant

Do you want mothers or just women in general? Perhaps I could give a young person’s perspective–I’m 22 and will be starting my first year (my boyfriend of 3 yrs is in fact starting at the same school at the same time). I might be willing to give it a try.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.