Moderator Introduction

Home Forums Introductions & Connections Moderator Introduction

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m really excited about being the new moderator for this Board! I’m also new to the job of moderating, so please bear with me and let me know what I can do better. 😉

I’m a 32 year old mother of 3 kids, ages 8 (girl) and 5 years (fraternal twin boys). Happily married for 11 years now to a very supportive and wonderful guy. I’ve been a SAHM for most of the last 8 years, with a few parttime jobs and school thrown in.

This year I’ve been able to commit to finishing my last 3 prereq’s for medical school! It’s very energizing and scary at the same time to finally be “on track” for my career path. I’ll be taking the MCAT in the Spring and applying next summer. Most likely I’ll be applying only to Texas schools since I live in Houston and want to avoid a move if at all possible.

Being a Mom in such a competitve and demanding field is both a challenge and a gift, one that I count myself lucky to have!

I look forward to meeting all of you and hope we can continue to build a great community.
    Theresa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.