MODERATORS NEEDED!!

Home Forums General Discussion MODERATORS NEEDED!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hi,

If you would like to moderate one of these forums let me know! Additional categories will be added as we get larger.

Sethina

glennvallyglennvally
    Participant

Hi Sethina,

I am not sure exactly what a moderator does or whether I am qualified, but with only one class this summer, I find myself spending a lot of time online :rolleyes: ! If you still need help, let me know what it’s all about and I’ll see if I can help.

Val
    glennvally@yahoo.com

mommd2bmommd2b
    Participant

Sethina,

I responsded to your email, but never heard back. I’d still be interested in moderating….

Kris

spacecadetspacecadet
    Participant

Sethina,

I sent you a PM a few days ago.

Pam

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Please go here to read the moderator info –

http://www.mommd.com/ModGuide2.pdf

I would love to have some lively MomMD members moderate our forums and get discussions going! If you are interested email me at sethina@mommd.com

Tell me:

1. Why you’d like to moderate a forum and what you would do?
    2. Which forum interests you, if there isn’t one feel free to suggest one
    3. What your level of technical expertise is! I.E. beginner to advanced forum user
    4. Anything else you think relevant

Don’t forget to include your email address and current MomMD Forum membername (if you have one).

THANKS!

Sethina 😀

P.S. I will be choosing moderators within the next week.

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

MORE MODERATORS NEEDED!

We can have multiple moderators in each forum. Just follow the instructions above and email me if you’re interested.

It’s a chance to get involved, get discussions going. If you’re already a moderator and would like to moderate another forum, let me know!

I especially need a moderator in the Resident and Specialties forum!

I NEED YOU!

Sethina

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

I’ve added some new moderators – WELCOME… We still need more… Please join us if interested!

Sethina

rugratdocrugratdoc
    Participant

Hi Sethina :wave: ,
    I recieved an invite to be a moderator from TheresaW :goodvibes: . I think I may be interested in this invitation. I would love to get to know the moderators and the various other women who are “regulars” here :rotfl: . What an awesome network. Thanks for all your hard work. Cant wait to hear from you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.