Moderators UPDATE

Home Forums General Discussion Moderators UPDATE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hello,

Just checking in – we still need moderators for some of our forums! There can also be more than one moderator per forum. If you see a forum that interests you let me know!

Sethina

efex101efex101
    Participant

I would not mind being a moderator if you need me. Probably the pre-med one…

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

sethina,

what exactly is the moderator’s job? i know it may sound silly that i don’t have so much as a clue what that job is, but if you can shed some light that would be great!

annie 😎

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Here is some info about being a moderator http://www.mommd.com/ModGuide2.pdf

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Sethina, I’m pretty new to mommd, but I’d be happy to help moderate one of the forums!
    Theresa

CaLiGirL :)CaLiGirL:)
    Participant

hi sethina,

if you need it, let me know what i can do to help as a moderator. i’d be more than happy to do so…

annie 🙂

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Annie and Teresa,

Take a look and see which forums interests you and email me with this info..

Please go here to read the moderator info –

http://www.mommd.com/ModGuide2.pdf

I would love to have some lively MomMD members moderate our forums and get discussions going! If you are interested email me at sethina@mommd.com

Tell me:

1. Why you’d like to moderate a forum and what you would do?
    2. Which forum interests you, if there isn’t one feel free to suggest one
    3. What your level of technical expertise is! I.E. beginner to advanced forum user
    4. Anything else you think relevant

Don’t forget to include your email address and current MomMD Forum membername (if you have one).

THANKS!

Sethina

😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.