my front desk hates the MANAGER

Home Forums Women Physicians my front desk hates the MANAGER

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maggie52maggie52
    Participant

Yes, I am the same author of ” my front desk hates me”…and now it is NOvember and they have gotten bored with torturing me. SO they have moved onto a lovely lady who works hard and unfortunately is #1 female and #2 NEW. SO they have decided to wage a coup de’tat (sp?) and got the male docs involved.
    I actually spent my precious Friday evening at an emergency meeting at a partner’s house to figure out “what to do.” 😡
    I personally volunteered to be the one to approach _______(manager)…this being said, the partners admitted that the front desk can be unruly, nasty, B—–s, etc. BUT THE OFFICE IS A DEMOCRACY ( one person , one vote) and the docs are NOT VIEWED AS THE BOSS, so this is where we stand. Comments? :confused:

MD97IBCLC2B2010MD97IBCLC2B2010
    Participant

Hi Maggie, that’s sooo funny (from a bystanders view) just shows that it wasn’t YOU! I also left my practice b/c of B….y front desk-
    BTW- Have you looked into the breastfeeding medicine links I told you about?
    Why don’t you start your own practice?

maggie52maggie52
    Participant

Yes, the BF links were great! STarting my own practice requires some…business know-how that #1 I do not have and #2am not all that interested in…and I strongly suspected they were all psycho on thier own without me instigating their nastiness, and lo-and-behold I WAS RIGHT!!! But I feel badly for the poor manager who is going to get broadsided…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.