My Introduction

Home Forums Introductions & Connections My Introduction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    S .martS.mart
    Participant

Hi my name is Shari Martin (S.Mart) and I am new to this web site!
    I am 32 years old and I am currently finishing my bachelors degree in Business and I am seriously contemplating Medical school. I do not have all of my sciences; therefore, I would need to take a year to complete those first.
    I know Medical school is difficult to get into, does anyone have any great advice or helpful tips or suggestions or comments?
    I have always wanted to be a doctor; however, life circumstances have always set me in different directions (marriage, kids, work, etc…) Now, in my life, there may be a small opprotunity to actually follow through with my lifelong dream. Nonetheless, this is a scarey decision to make which will basically turn my whole world upside down (in a good way). I would just like to know if there is anyone else out there who has some advice or has a similar situation going on. Thanks, S.mart

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Welcome! I hope you’ll check out some of the other forums here, particularly the premed and discussion forumes. You’ll get some great advice and ideas from other moms who have come to the medical decision later in their careers. You’re in good company!

Theresa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.