name changes

Home Forums Introductions & Connections name changes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

HI ladies! I have recently changed my screen name thanks to Sethina’s good advice. I wanted to set up a thread where anyone else who wants to do that can let people know that they have changed their screen name.

Hmm… now that I say that I realize that it doesn’t contrubute much to anonymity to post your old name with the new one! :rotfl: Silly me!

Well, you can drop hints or reintroduce yourself in a way that lets those familiar with you pick up the clues. 😉

I’m Theresa, mom of 3, and starting med school in the Fall!

DrWuStar *DrWuStar*
    Participant

i like your new name. and i like how it matches you avatar on SDN 😀

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

thanks! I want the med forum communities to be able to identify me without leaving myself as open to local people being able to look up my address, know what I mean? Especially as my training goes on, privacy can be important.

bltblt
    Participant

I changed to my initials. Bronwyn isn’t the most common name, you know. Although I was at my doctor’s office last week and there were two of us in the waiting room and were both Bronwyns!

EM momEM mom
    Participant

Well, it’s official, I matched (not sure where until Thursday) but that means it is time to change my screen name…instead of momsurg I’m now EM mom (…the new and improved!)

TexasRoseTexasRose
    Participant

Congrats EM Mom! 😀 I hope you’re getting the program you want. :crossfingers:

MomMDMomMD
    Participant

I am so happy for your EM Mom!! Well done and keep us posted.

Sethina

DrWuStar *DrWuStar*
    Participant

woo-hooo!!!! great job EM mom!!! congratulations 😀

EKMEKM
    Participant

thats a good idea. my community is so small, too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.