Nonclinical careers forum now open – private

Home Forums General Discussion Nonclinical careers forum now open – private

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster

Hi All,

In response to several requests, we’ve launched a private forum for members of the MomMD community who want to discuss nonclinical career options in a private setting.

If you want to join the conversation, please PM me, and we’ll give you access to the group.

Thanks!

bakerbaker
    Participant

Could you give me access to this forum? I’m considering nonclinical career options.

sp2001sp2001
    Participant

Hi ,
    I am hospitalist and with 3 kids was looking alternate practice options.can u please give access to the nonclinical discussion

lilliesmomlilliesmom
    Participant

Hi, I am an IM doc thinking about leaving clinical medicine to pursue a non-clinical career. Could I join this forum?
    Thanks!

funkhfunkh
    Participant

please add me to forum nonclinical careers. I am an ob/gyn looking to get away from unpredictability of clinical practice and call!

3littlegirls3littlegirls
    Participant

Hi! I am an ObGyn in Texas looking at nonclinical options. Could you give me access to this forum? Thanks so much!

ndmedstudentndmedstudent
    Participant

Hi-
    I am a first year pathology resident interested in leaving medicine and would like to join this discussion.

CT docCT doc
    Participant

Could you please give me access to this forum? I’m a hospitaltist in the New England area and have been contemplating alternative non-clinical careers for a long time. Thanks!

ItohItoh
    Participant

Hi, I am a Nephrologist..looking for non-clinical position. Could you please give me access to this discussion ? Thanks

canadaMDcanadaMD
    Participant

HI. Could I get access to this group? I’m a fairly new family doctor in Canada desperate to get out of clinical medicine. I would be extremely interested in any discussion re nonclinical career options. thanks

PhysiciennePhysicienne
    Participant

I would also like access to this group. I am a pediatrician who is interested in a related job opportunity.
    Thanks

pedantpedant
    Participant

I would also appreciate access to this forum. I’m in my 3rd year of pediatric practice and looking for a change.

RDLRDL
    Participant

I would like access to the group. thank you

traumamamatraumamama
    Participant

Hello, I am a second year emergency medicine resident, and I am very interested in non-clinical job opportunities. Can I please get accesst to this forum.

jalbjalb
    Participant

Could I please have access to this group.
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.