Observant Jewish mentor desired

Home Forums Mentoring – Find a Mentor Observant Jewish mentor desired

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kate_dup1Kate_dup1
    Participant

I’m married with an 8 yr old son and have become increasingly more observant over the years. I am looking for a mentor who is also a fairly traditional observant Jew. I am currently a staff physician in the military but am looking to go back to residency. My first love has been surgery but as I grow older and more mature as a parent and wife my priorities are changing. This suprised me because I have always been one that knows what she wants. I am interested in having a mentor who also deals with the challenges of halacha while at the same time being a professional, wife, and parent.

rydysrydys
    Participant

I am a frum resident (3rd year peds). When applying for residency I was able to find a shomer shabbos spot which has made all the difference. Some specialties are easier to manage than others, but the key is always to have a rav who you trust and who really understands medicine and what residency means. I’d be happy to talk to you any time (I don’t know how to send private messages, but if you send me one I’ll respond with my e-mail address). Hatzlacha Raba!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.