One year later we remember

Home Forums General Discussion One year later we remember

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MomMDMomMD
    Participant

Hello members and friends,

Tomorrow’s anniversary will be a difficult day for many of us. One year later we now live in a different world, one that we will never forget the events of last year. Several MomMD members were affected directly or indirectly as a result of Sept 11th, our prayers and thoughts are with you all at this time.

Some sites are taking forums down out of respect for the day. I have decided to keep the forum up, as communication helps us all heal and learn.

Please feel free to post any message or thoughts to the community, the world and, especially, our affected members.

love Sethina
    President, MomMD

glennvallyglennvally
    Participant

I sat with the rest of America and watched in horror as the buildings came down. As a freshly minted EMT and pseudo-member of the Fire Department I felt such a connection to the rescue workers and I just wanted to BE THERE! It soon became apparent that the only help any of us could offer were prayers for the families left behind. I hope they’ve found healing and comfort in the fact that our entire nation grieves with them.

This day needs to be made a Federal Holiday. I don’t know what it takes to initiate such a thing, but I feel it should have been done by this first anniversary.

Val

odysseyodyssey
    Participant

A tribute to all who lost their lives and the families affected by this incident;

odysseyodyssey
    Participant

A tribute to all who lost their lives and the families affected by this incident;

odysseyodyssey
    Participant

odysseyodyssey
    Participant

Sorry about the previous messages.Here is my tribute: I cry for all you angels,
    along with the whole world
    And will never forget you,
    for the pain you adorned.

Life goes on without you,
    but with a gaping hole,
    deeper and wider than religion itself,
    and more wounded than ever before.

You are God’s angel,
    To spread love and peace,
    And I will find comfort, always
    underneath your wings.

ChandraChandra
    Participant

Hello All,
    My heart and my prayers to all of us who have been affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001. We have witnessed again the resilent spirit of the American people. As an ex-flight attended for one of the airlines involved in this tragedy, I would like to especially send my love to the family and friends of the crew members. These brave people risked their lives everyday they boarded the planes to “clock in” so to speak, and I want to say how much I appreciate them. Again, my love to everyone and may God continue to bless America.
    Chan

ChandraChandra
    Participant

:rolleyes: My spelling is terrible….that should be flight attendant.
    Chan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.